Friday, February 25, 2011

Lots of book news!

I have lots of book news for you all!
First of all, I got a Kindle today! Hurrah! I am still playing around with it and adding books...when I am supposed to be letting it charge! Apparently the battery will last 1 month if I keep the 3G off!

Apart from that, I have also got my hands on a e-book copy of a The Goddess Test - Aimée Carter to read and review, which is due for release in April.

I also finished a couple of books last night, so reviews will be up for those soon!

Until then,
Emma
x x x

3 comments:

  1. i love my kindle but i have the one just with wireless on rather than the one with 3g

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opted to get the 3G one, for an extra £40 I think it's worth it. Especially if your out or away somewhere and you finish a book in a series' then want the next one right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i had got the 3g one for the same reason but too late now lol.

    The Goddess Test does look good i looked at that the other day

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs