Friday, April 1, 2011

Review: Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) - Amanda Hocking



5/5

Having previously read the My Blood Approves series by Amanda Hocking, I really wanted to start this series as well, and I can safely say it did not disappoint!

This book centres around Wendy, who has never really felt like she fits in anywhere, even her own mother tried to kill her on her 6th birthday!
At school, Wendy meets Finn and at first thinks he is some kind of creepy stalker. As it turns out he is a tracker, and has been sent to find Wendy to bring her home.

Turns out Wendy is part of the Trylle tribe, trolls to be precise. Not only that, she is the princess of the Trylle's, and their future leader. As if that wasn't a big enough shock to Wendy, she has to learn how to be a princess, how to dress, how to act, how to rule, none of which she is remotely interested in!

The book left me wanting to start the second book in the series, I have a massive to be read pile at the moment so it will be some time before I get around to reading the rest of the series though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs