Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: The Clique Manga/Graphic Novel Vol 1 - Lisi Harrison

3/5

This was a really short, sweet and fun read!

I have previously read the novel version of this book and really enjoyed that as well. When I saw this manga/graphic novel in my library I had to check it out!

The manga follows the same story line as the original novel, following Massie Block and her friends as they torture the new girl Claire.

Some of the story was missed out from this manga, which is understandable is theres no way you could possibly fit every detail from the original book into a graphic novel.

I was a bit annoyed however that the first few pages were all in glossy colour print, whereas the rest of the book was in a plain boring black and white. I would have liked to see it all in colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs