Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Fated (Bloodstone Saga #2) - Courtney Cole


Name: Fated (The Bloodstone Saga #2)

Author: Courtney Cole

General Release Date: 1st July 2011

Date I finished reading it: 19th June 2011

Type: E-Book (review copy for Kindle)

From: Review copy from author

My Rating: 5/5 stars








First of all I want to say a massive THANK YOU!!! to the author, Courtney Cole who very kindly asked me if I wanted a review copy of Fated!
This is my third Courtney Cole book, and her writing has never disappointed me yet!

This is the second book in the Bloodstone Saga and it starts up pretty much where we left Macy after everything that happened in Every Last Kiss.

After everything that Macy went through in the first book you would think that she could finally sit back, relax and have a bit of a normal life now right? WRONG!! Fated has even more action and drama in it that Every Last Kiss did...infact I actually think I love this book more than I loved Every Last Kiss!

Fated follows Macy as she pieces together even more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that is her life. She discovers the shocking truth about who she really is and what her real purpose is.
Along the way Macy comes face to face with Witches, Greek Gods and Flying Horses, really what more could you ask for in a book? Saying it like that it may seem that Courtney Cole has tried to cram too much into the one book, but believe me everything slots into place perfectly!

The book is full of twists and turns which left me literally speechless at parts. I just could not believe all this was happening to poor wee Macy! I was very close to tears at one point as well!

Overall a brilliantly written and thoroughly researched book. And I'm going to say it, it ends on a cliffhanger!! Courtney how can you do this to me? I literally cannot believe how Fated ended and I am DESPERATE for the next book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs