Friday, September 2, 2011

Follow Friday #9



This weeks question is:

What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

This is a toughie!
I think I'd most like to be Shay in Scott Westerfield's Uglies series



I think Shay is pretty underrated as a character in these books, in fact I think these books themselves are completely underrated, I loved them!

As for dating - Urm I honestly don't know. I don't think I can choose, please don't make me choose!


3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be able to choose either. There is someone I would want to date in almost every single book I read! There are two many awesome boys out there for me to choose.

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, totally agree with the Uglies series being underrated! I read it earlier this spring and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shay would be a great character to be! Plus, she goes through the transformations that Tally does as well, so it would be interesting to see it all from her point of view. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs