Monday, February 27, 2012

In My Mailbox (Feb 20th-26th)


I was planning to make a video today, I'm really sorry but I just haven't had the time!
So here are the books I got this week:


Bought:

Summer (Beautiful Dead #3) - Eden Maguire
Phoenix (Beautiful Dead #4) - Eden Maguir
Forbidden - Syrie James
Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) - Amanda Hocking
Hollow Pike - James Dawson
Skulduggery Pleasant: The End of the World - Derek Landy
Night School - C.J. Docherty
Heaven - Christoph Marzi
The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater
First Grave on the Right (Charlie Davidson #1) - Darynda Jones
A Midsummer Tights Dream (Tallulah Casey #2)- Louise Rennison
Someone Else's Life - Katie Dale
Fever (Chemical Garden #2) - Lauren DeStefano

Gifted:
Both are signed copies sent to me by Courtney!
Every Last Kiss (Bloodstone Saga #1) - Courtney Cole
Soul Kissed (Moonstone Saga #1) - Courtney Cole

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Got a few of those but only read Night School. pretty good book. Can't wait for book2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so many great books. I can't wait to read Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of The Scorpio Races. I love her writing especially her previous trilogy! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs