Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Manga March



Manga March is something I've decided to start in order to help keep my ever growing pile of manga under control.
In between taking part in the Review Copy Clean Up Challenge, I'm also going to be trying to get through some of my backlog of Manga!

Anyone can sign up and take part in Manga March, whether your a huge manga fan like me or completely new to the concept of manga.
Have you been thinking of giving manga a try but not quite sure?
Why not sign up for Manga March and give one a try, you never know you might become an addict like me!
*warning, if you do become an addict please don't blame me! 

Theres no rules to Manga March, you can read as little or as much as you like.

Here are some of the titles I'm aiming to get through in March:
Full Moon Vol 1
Full Moon Vol 2
Full Moon Vol 3
Full Moon Vol 4
Full Moon Vol 5
Full Moon Vol 6
Full Moon Vol 7
Vampire Knight Vol 1
Vampire Knight Vol 2
Princess Ai Vol 1
Princess Ai Vol 2
Princess Ai Vol 3

That may seem like a lot, but it only takes me around 30-50 minutes to finish one manga, so when you think of it that way it hopefully won't take too long to get through that list!


Grab the button and spread the word!





2 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE manga fan like you, so I had to participate! :D I already read and loved Full Moon, Vampire Knight and Princess Ai. I hope you like them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love manga! Not taking part in this (Don't have too much on my shelves to read), but will advertise for you! Have fun x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs