Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Additions #2

Welcome to the second edition of Weekly Editions!
Where I showcase all the books I got in the previous week!

So here is what I got this past week:


For Review: 
Deadly Hemlock - Kathleen Peacock (got this last week but forgot to photograph it!)

Bought:
Blood Red Road - Moira Young (got this last week but forgot to photograph it!)
Insurgent (Divergent #2) - Veronica Roth
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades of Grey #2) - E.L. James
Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades of Grey #3) - E.L. James


2 comments:

  1. Blood red road. I keep meaning to buy thay. hemlock is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insurgent in AMAZING! I just bought Blood Red Road to so I will be interested in what you think of it. Honestly, I am not a 50 shades fan I didn't like it at all, but loads of people do so maybe you will. I found your blog over on Blogaholic and love it. I followed you on Google and Network Blogs. Kate : ) (http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs