Sunday, December 30, 2012

Project 10 Book!

Well it's almost a new year and this time I am planning on sticking to Project 10 Book.

For those who don't know what Project 10 Book is the rules are simple, you need to read 10 books from your bookshelf before you can buy another one.
You can change it to whatever suits you best, make it 5 books instead of 10. Or perhaps make it all E-Books instead of paperbacks. It's totally up to you!

Project 10 Book starts on Jan 1st and this time I'm going to make it simple for myself,
all paperback, hardbacks and e-books count. The only books I'm not going to count are review books.

If you want to join in then sign up below!
Hope you all have a great 2013!!




5 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant idea! I will be joining you for sure :D
    Will schedule my post to go up tomorrow and sign up then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining I'll trying and get a wee post up in the next couple of days,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome idea. I have way too many books on my shelves!!! Joining you for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea. I need to stop buying until I get through all the books on my shelves and kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beware of phishing. Phishing is a scam rolex replica in which you receive a fake e-mail that appears to come from your bank, a merchant or an rolex submariner replica auction Web site. For instance, the message will inform you that your bank's Web site has been upgraded, and they need you to update your information, with a link directing to a Web form. There you can fill in your name, account louis vuitton outlet numbers and other vital data. The info is collected by the scam artists and used or sold. Phishing scam e-mails can look so authentic that even savvy Internet users can be fooled. Watch for misspelled words and poor grammar cartier replica, and for blocks of text that are actually images, which can be used to disguise links.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs